Position: Transportation Engineer - Tahoe City Office
The position includes all tasks related to traffic engineering and impact analysis including simulation, LOS analysis, parking studies, multimodal transportation planning and technical writing.
Applicants should possess strong analysis and writing skills. While coordination with a team is often necessary, the applicant should also be able to work independently. This position requires someone who is detail oriented and highly organized.
· BS in Transportation or Civil Engineering or related field required.
· Entry level to 3 years of experience in transportation engineering preferred.
· Competitive salary DOQ
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits
· 401k benefits after 1 year of employment
· Flexible work environment to allow you to enjoy our office location in Tahoe City. Access to nearby ski resorts, trails, and beach!
Please send an email with the subject title “Last Name - Transportation Engineer” to email@example.com and include a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position.