The Colorado Springs office is currently looking for qualified candidates for our Project Support Specialist position. Please click here for more information. (3/12/19)
LSC provides an interesting and rewarding work environment for our valued employees. We are large enough to provide the full range of benefits and employment stability of an established firm, while avoiding the bureaucracy and impersonality of larger firms. Our employees work as a team, based upon strong personal and professional relationships. Employees are valued for their contributions, and personal initiative is encouraged and rewarded. We support a balance of work and life, including flexibility in work schedules to accommodate family responsibilities.
Among the benefits provided by the firm are:
• Support for continuing education and training.
• Significant opportunities for employee participation in ownership and advancement.
• Salaries competitive with the consulting industries in our office regions.
• A robust benefit package, including full employee health, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
• A 401k program with significant employer matching.
• A stable work environment, in which staff reductions are very rare.
• Compensation for overtime.
• Annual bonuses.
• Family leave.
• Compensation for transit commuting costs.
• Work in some of the most beautiful areas of the American West.
If you are a self-motivated individual with the skills and background needed in our dynamic field, we encourage you to consider a career with LSC.
Thanks for your interest!